David Trowler Associates are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting www.davidtrowler.co.uk you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
The rules on processing of personal data are set out in the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”).
Who we are
David Trowler Associates is the data controller. This means we decide how your personal data is processed and for what purposes.
David Trowler Associates
100-104 Wallasey Village
Information we collect
We only collect your contact details, including business address, email address and telephone numbers to allow us to contact you regarding projects that we have a mutual interest in. You may give us your data by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise.
We do not collect information directly or indirectly from this website.
We do not collect any other personal data, including special categories of personal data.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
Who we share information with
Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential, and will only be shared with other parties involved in the relevant project. We do not transfer personal data to any other external third parties or transfer the data overseas.
How long information stored for
We keep your personal data for no longer than reasonably necessary and it will be deleted 12 months after the last contact with you.
Rights to access
Unless subject to an exemption under the GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- The right to request a copy of the personal data which we hold about you;
- The right to request that we correct any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
- The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary to retain such data;
- The right to request that we provide you with your personal data and where possible, to transmit that data directly to another data controller, (known as the right to data portability), (where applicable i.e. where the processing is based on consent or is necessary for the performance of a contract with the data subject and where the data controller processes the data by automated means);
- The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
- The right to object to the processing of personal data, (where applicable i.e. where processing is based on legitimate interests (or the performance of a task in the public interest/exercise of official authority); direct marketing and processing for the purposes of scientific/historical research and statistics).
To exercise all relevant rights, queries or complaints please in the first instance contact David Trowler (email@example.com)
If this does not resolve your complaint to your satisfaction, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office on 03031231113 or via email https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/email/ or at the Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF, England.