Woodfall Primary School – Cheshire
Completed in March 2007, this project involved the construction of a single storey extension, between the junior and infant school buildings, in order to provide a central administration facility for the school.
Designed to meet the latest requirements of the building regulations with regard to thermal performance and accessibility the extension provided a unified reception and office together with a staff room and staff and children’s toilets.
A key requirement of the brief was the need to improve access between the two school buildings which was achieved through a combination of an internal corridor and a covered walkway.
What we did…
David Trowler Associates were appointed as Lead Consultant and provided the following services :
- Preparation of feasibility study and alternative outline designs
- Obtaining statutory approvals including planning permission
- Design of extension and alterations to existing buildings
- Preparation of detailed drawings and specification
- Contract Administration
- Planning Supervisors Services